The Big Idea
Technology is an easy way to create automation and systems.
Questions I Answer
Actions to Take
- Review the app recommendations and tips for using them below in the Resources & Links section. Start with your favorite and implement it today with your team at work and/or home.
Key Topics in the Show
Creating and sharing a system within Google Drive and which tools are most helpful.
Examples of how to use technology systems for home and personal life – not just work.
Automating with Asana, allowing your teams (at home or work!) to collaborate, communicate and be accountable for tasks.
How to manage your time wisely and bookmark resources using Pocket.
Why you should start using Reminders on your phone for time-based or location-based tasks.
Resources and Links
- Learn more about Google Drive
- Learn more about Asana and automating your tasks at work or home.
- Use Pocket for desktop and mobile to bookmark articles, podcasts, videos, blog posts and more for reading on the go, using your time wisely and… it can be used offline.
- Use Reminders on your iPhone or Google Now with Android to create little reminders of tasks you need to complete. From getting milk at the store, to asking your child about a school project.
**This transcript is created by AI, so please excuse any typos, misspellings and grammar mistakes.
Tanya Dalton is a female time management speaker, productivity author and is host of one of the best productivity podcasts for women.