The Big Idea
Strong connections with others actually boosts your productivity
Questions I Answer
- How can I build deeper connections with others?
- What can I learn from How to Win Friends and Influence People?
- How do my relationships affect my productivity?
Actions to Take
- Watch this week’s video on TanyaTV I review the Six Essential to Making Better Connections according to Dale Carnegie, author of How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Bring in people to your circle who look different from you, who act different from you, who believe differently than you. I really think that is a great way for us to all grow. Nurture and nourish the friendships you already have, even if they’re across a great distance. Schedule time together with a weekly phone call or a video call. Make sure that you voice your appreciation for the time you spend together.
Key Topics in the Show
Choosing connection in order to nurture relationships as an important part of our holistic selves
Building true connection through quality time
The impact connection and loneliness have on your health
Showing up for collective moments of joy and pain to bear witness to human connection
Creating relationships on common interests on multiple levels
Resources and Links
- Related Episodes: Episode 083: Scheduling the Unschedulable