The Big Idea
Busy and productive are not the same thing.
Questions I Answer
- How can I increase my productivity?
- What can I do to stop feeling burned out?
- What are the symptoms of burnout?
- What does productivity mean?
Actions to Take
- Choose two days this week to do the ‘no-peeking’ policy after work hours. Take time to really unplug and make a conscious effort to notice its difference in your productivity.
- Pick up a copy of my book, The Joy of Missing Out, to hear more about my thoughts on being “busy.”
Key Topics in the Show
Symptoms of burnout and how to prevent it
How to carve out space in your day to take breaks
Focusing on being happy, healthy and productive instead of busy
Tuning out of work mode regularly for a renewed sense of energy, motivation, and creativity
Resources and Links
- Read my Entrepreneur Article: Why I’m Shifting to a Four-Day Workweek This Summer
**This transcript was made by AI.
Tanya Dalton is a woman who loves to speak. She is considered a top female keynote speaker. She loves meeting with audiences and sharing strategies and tips on time management, productivity, finding balance and being more productive.