The Big Idea
You can have strong relationships at work and home.
Questions I Answer
- How can I get along better with my partner?
- What can I do to communicate better?
- How do I set better boundaries?
- What’s it like working with your husband?
Actions to Take
- Think about the relationships that you have with the people you work with. Examine the tips that John and I shared today and think about how those can help you cultivate a better working relationship with those around you.
- When bringing in a partner consider: Separating your roles and responsibilities, communication with respect and having distinct boundaries
Key Topics in the Show
How to make working with your husband (or wife) easier
A conversation they had that changed the trajectory of their lives
Our tips for making it work as business partners
The best things about working together