The Big Idea
Whether you take the leap or not, there’s risk involved.
Questions I Answer
- How can I assess risk?
- How do I know whether I should take a risk or not?
- What steps do I need to do to get ready for a big change?
- Can I avoid risk?
Actions to Take
- Think about the leap you’ve been wanting to take in your life, whether that’s a new job, career change, business or whatever else has been placed on your heart. Keep the end in mind and develop a plan.
- Pick up a copy of my book, The Joy of Missing Out anywhere books are sold or by ordering online!
Key Topics in the Show
Starting with the end in mind so you can reverse engineer a plan
Recognizing that you’ll have to trudge through the highs and lows
Assessing positive outcomes that come with taking risks
How to know which risks are worth taking
4 things to consider as you are assessing risks and creating a plan
Resources and Links
- 4 Things to Consider When Assessing Risk:
- Dip your toe in by taking some small risks
- Remembering that fear isn’t always bad
- Know that you’re going to fail
- Start with the end in mind
- Related Episode: 141: Saying No So You Can Find Your Yes